Bear's Hideout

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

HE SAYS, SHE SAYS TWO / JESUS SAYS

HE SAYS, SHE SAYS, TWO

He said,
“You have a God complex.
My life does not revolve around you.
And while I am at it, others feel the way that I do."

I said,
“I have a God complex?
How could I have one living with you?
And while I am at it, everyone feels the way that I do."

Your tongue pushed me away,
Nothing about me satisfied you.

You said,
“You are stupid, and inept,
I must fix what you think, feel and do,
Given your intelligence to survey, our friends would score you a ‘two.’”

You stomped out my spirit,
Yet, my depression truly confused you.

I said,
I was a wife with many flaws,
Yet, I suffered in my love for you.
Given acceptance and respect, I could have been a helper to you.


JESUS SAYS

Jesus would say,

Look at your own flaws,
I made you to become one flesh together
I laid my life down for you; you should have treated her better.

Jesus said,
A tongue cuts or it heals,
What‘s in your heart is what you will say.
I gave you a wife for a gift, and you just threw her away.


1 Comments:

Blogger Keith Wallis said...

My son is going through this at the moment. He can't accept that she no longer wants him in her life and he can't abide that thought.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home