TURNING A NEW PAGE IN MY LIFE
I am beginning a new page in my life this year. I am pursuing my dream of becoming a writer. I have been writing as a hobby my whole life, but I am now pursuing it both professionally and as a ministry. I will be posting some of my poetry here, as well as some stories, and other pieces. a I do welcome comments and suggestions from you, my friends, family and peers. Writers are very vulnerable because we often reveal parts of our soul (by this I mean our personality, our deepest and thoughts and beliefs) in our writing.
My goals for my writing are numerous. I want to write Bible curriculum for kids. I have been a Children's Pastor in the past and I liked writing my own material. I have a heart to impart truth to children and I feel led to continue to do this, but by a new and different method. I also would like to write Christian children's books, publish Christian poetry, and Christian articles. I am also working on a book geared at pre-teen girls with the underline theme of bullying. It is entitled, at for least now, "Skunk Girl."
I am looking for other writers, especially those who have already been published who would be willing to mentor me and give me suggestions.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home