POKED AND PRODDED ONE
The past two months have been quite stressful. I have kicked my newly acquired health insurance into high gear (and my medical bill into high numbers) in order to address several new conditions as well as to get a better grip on the old classic ones. Lately, I feel like I live at the clinic--they should leave me a cot in the back room. Blood tests, cat scans, MRIs and more...
In addition, I am going to be moving soon, and it is not something I relish. My cat Eclipse will likely lose any bit of sanity he was able to salvage from our last upheaval. Change is not something either of us is good about. But at least I do not hide under the couch for months and howl for hours on end, as he does!
During this time I have found who my true friends really are. If you received a link to this blog site then you are one of those people who I am truly thankful to have in my life!
I know God is trying to teach me to trust Him in new ways. He is teaching me to be even more dependent upon Him, to pray more, and then to believe He will take care of everything. I tend to be a worry wort, I am usually too negatively minded. God is aiming to change these things about me. In truth, I am not any better than Clippy.
Hopefully, with God's grace, I will grow to be more like Christ this year, and God will help Eclipse to cope!
Labels: Poked and Proded
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home