Bear's Hideout

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Things That Make You Say "What??"

A friend of mine was looking at houses for sale on the Internet. We were particularly impressed by one duplex that was available. The desperate description of the property was: "Comes with two refrigerators, two stoves, and a lawnmower."

What a deal... think she'll pass on that one!

I made my co-worker laugh the other day when I saw my assistant manager, Ron, shoot out of the office with something in his hand. "Don't Rons with scissors!" I called.

Last week when I was working in the cosmetics counter, two young teen boys, with multi-peirced lips, approached me. One held a box of fluorescent pink hair dye. The other held a box of jet black hair color.

"We have a question," one of the boys began.

"Ok..."

"How can we dye our hair this pink color and then highlight it with the black?"

I attempted to explain to him how this could be done, hiding my laughter and surprise at this color combination. Unfortunately, we did not have the special cap we needed at my store.

One of the boys asked if they could highlight the pink without using the cap. I said, yes they could, but it might not turn out so good. (Thinking to myself', "it will only look worse.")

"That's ok, " he said, "It doesn't need to look good."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home